Novato Raw Food Potluck
Join us for our monthly Novato Raw Food Potluck to connect with other local folks interested in improving their health and eating simply prepared fresh whole foods. Learn from our fabulous speakers, try new recipes, make new friends.
Our event topics will range within various health-related themes including alternative health, diet, exercise, and healthy lifestyles.The Novato potluck is on an indefinite break.
(Please check out other potlucks in Mill Valley, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, and Healdsburg.)
Guidelines for What to Bring
- Your own plate, utensil, and drink (we'll have paper plates and cups in case you forget yours).
- A raw vegan dish to share for about 8-10 people including a serving spoon, if needed.
- An index card listing all ingredients in your food, including spices such as salt and pepper.
- NO meat, dairy, poultry, fish, or eggs. Dish may include any fresh greens, fruit, vegetables, nuts, or seeds that are uncooked and unprocessed (or minimally processed). Organic foods are best.
- Food may not be cooked or heated above 120 degrees. Dehydrated food is fine as long as it's kept below that temperature.
- We discourage the abundant use of such heavy spices, oils, or salty products (such as Bragg's Liquid Aminos, Nama Shoyu, miso, and sea salt).
- You can find hundreds of fabulous easy recipes available online by searching under "raw" "food" "recipes" for ideas. Some markets, such as Whole Foods, Oliver's, and Mollie Stone's, carry some packaged raw food items.
Some easy ideas: Put together a simple green salad, bowl of fresh fruit, slices of bell peppers with a bowl of homemade guacamole, or a bowl of raw almonds. Or bring in some fruit or veggies from your home organic garden!
- The potluck fee is $3 to help offset our costs. We appreciate your support for building a health-focused community.
We're a very friendly group so ask if you're confused or have questions. 800 De Long Avenue, Novato, CA - Cooperative Healing Center
6:45 pm - 9 pm
Check out these YUMMY
photographs of food
people have brought to past events.
Hope to see you there. Have a beautifully healthy day!
Delicious Healthy Almond Milk is Easy to Make
Tasty Raw Walnut Pate
Raw Coconut Balls Dessert
No-Bake Blueberry Cobbler or Pie
Heavenly Dairy- and Soy-Free Milkshakes
Utterly Craveable Raw Onion Bread
Satisfying Healthy Recipes for Clean Living
Hearty Raw Granola Cereal
How Does Diet Relate to Your Confidence?
Return from Raw Food Potluck to Confident Vision Living